Values and Ethos
Our vision is to provide a caring, safe and welcoming community where children feel happy, secure and confident and to which they are proud to belong.
We strive to maintain a committed team of people with high expectations, endeavouring to attain the highest possible standards in all aspects of school life.
We aim to:
- Provide a broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum which encourages and challenges each child to reach his/her full potential.
- Ensure that achievements are recognised and praised and that it is safe to be wrong.
- Foster independent thinkers who can use their own initiative.
- Provide an environment where everyone is valued, without prejudice, in order to develop positive attitudes and self-esteem.
- Use British values to encourage good manners, respect and consideration for others.
- Build strong relationships between children, parents and staff fostered by good communications.
- Foster an appreciation and care for the environment within school, the local community and the wider world.